Best player area wise???

bballprez

Who would recieve a vote from u all as one of the best in our local area. I would start out with M. Scoresome from Abingdon, then Colley from Haysi. I think Repass from Bluefield is good also. Whats your thoughts?

id have to say nick harman from twin valley he can play just about any spot on the floor and suceed great defender and good shooter when hes on he can play with anyone and even when hes off hes still a hell of a player

him and logan shortridge are both great ballplayers. in my mind it would be one of those two from twin valley, Theo from grundy, colley from haysi, or barton from council, just cause they are all great ballplayers and all have a shot at it.

Logan plays NO Defense.. Plays for himself.. Plays for his Team second... I guess he's your buddie.. so thats ok.. Scoresome is pretty good.. by no means a Colley... Colley is the best Senior in SWVA as of right now! Harman... very good player... Kinda slow afoot on d... You have shooters then you have defenders.. then you have rebounders... If i had a team I'd probaby want Colley first on mine.

I think for southern wv. it would have to be sophmore dexter moore. And to think he's only a sophmore. Im sure we will see great things from him in his upcoming years. I think he also leads the team in points averaging 20 something a game...