Madden 2005 Football Tournament

beaverbaseball

The Bluefield Recreational Center will be hosting the site of a Madden 2005 Football by EA Sports tournament.

Its is for playstation 2.

If you want to sign up go to http://www.j1045.com/home.php

and register.

1st place prize is: 61 Inch Big screen TV

2nd place prize is: Brand New PS2 wish 2 games

3rd place prize is: 5 days and 4 nights in Las Vegas(travel not included)

4th place prize is: 5 days and 4 nights in Cleveland(travel not included)

Rules are:

There will be a Max amount of 192 players

All equipment is PS2 and you CANNOT bring

your own controllers,games,memory cards,etc.

(everything will be provided for you)

You will play 4 quarters, 2 minutes each quarters

If both players choose the same team then that is

OKAY!!

Poor Sportsmanship will revoke in disqualification

including, profanity, fighting, yelling, etc.

Thank you

[ QUOTE ]

Yea thats true. I'll send j104 a email and see if they are gonna have a NCAA tournament

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if they were to have a NCAA 2005 tournament, you guys might not want to bother entering it b/c Thad Wells will win it. He's a mastermind at the game. I've never seen anything like it.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Yea thats true. I'll send j104 a email and see if they are gonna have a NCAA tournament

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if they were to have a NCAA 2005 tournament, you guys might not want to bother entering it b/c Thad Wells will win it. He's a mastermind at the game. I've never seen anything like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't know about that lol

If any of you know Coach Fritz that coached for Bluefield this year(WHICH IS COACH SIMON'S SON) he was ranked #2 in the Wolrd on NCAA 2005 online. So i'd say he would be pretty tough to beat. He is also entering the Madden Tournament, But he is not half as good in Madden

Yeah i know what you mean. I used to play the NCAA games all the time but now I only play on occasion.

I wont be but I told Thad about it today. He said he might go and rent Madden and play for a while and try to get pretty good at it. He's never played before so I dont know if he will or not right now.

Wow, finally what i've wanted around here but its for the wrong game. If it was only for NCAA that Plasma would be mine. I still would like to play in the Madden tourney though.

Hey if anyone wants to get a NCAA tourney goin then that would be great. Put a lil cash in for the entry fee maybe. It would be fun.(By the way this is Thad)

[ QUOTE ]

Wow, finally what i've wanted around here but its for the wrong game. If it was only for NCAA that Plasma would be mine. I still would like to play in the Madden tourney though.

Hey if anyone wants to get a NCAA tourney goin then that would be great. Put a lil cash in for the entry fee maybe. It would be fun.(By the way this is Thad)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea u should come and play in the Madden Tourney

I wouldn't mind having a NCAA tournament but from what I hear you would be pretty tough to beat

[ QUOTE ]

You knotice how thad said we should have an NCAA tournament, thats only because he'd take all of our money and beat us beyond belief...haha grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey im just lookin for a lil fun, you know it would be fun for you too. It ets boring playing people online all the time. And i did join the tourney in Bluefield, startin to play Madden right now.