Princeton Bluefield Part 2!!

convertedbeaver

well we are on the eve of the second meeting between the beavers and tigers. what are everyones thought and hopes of this game. i think the beavers play a good game and come out with a win. on a matter close to me i hope repass drops 25 on them and shuts up their student section!!

I was told that Jamal(?) Fenwick didn't play in Princeton's last game against Huntington. So his availability tomorrow night will be huge for Princeton. They need him because he's easily their best player.

Just as I said before the first meeting, if Princeton can own the glass it'll be a close game. However, if Bluefield is able to win the rebounding battle then it'll be a Beaver rout.

The best and most enjoyable way to shut up their student section is beat them like Bluefield has done eight straight times now.

[ QUOTE ]

finwick will be out for the bluefield game he received a 2 game suspension for leaving the bench at the riverside game. the game tomorrow will make the second game he must sit out.

[/ QUOTE ]

What happened exactly with Fenwick at the Riverside game? That's a huge blow to Princeton's hopes of ending their eight game losing streak to Bluefield.

cry???? all i have read were statements about the game and the ejection of a player. and it is a shame because j. finwick is a class act. he is one of the nicest players i have ever talked with. some students could learn from him. see everyone tomorrow at the game.