Mock Drafts

CarMike

First off, Thanks to Lance for letting me post this link. Much appreciated.

Secondly, as I stated yesturday morning, I'm part owner in a Redskins MB. We have the largest mock database on the web. We currently have 85 different mock drafts listed. We try to update them 3 times a week. As the draft gets closer, it'll be just about every day. At first, we went to a lot of the major sites requesting to link to their site. Now, they look for us. One more thing. We had over 1,200,000 hits in the month of January. So if would like to have your draft listed, just contact me at hailRedskins. I go by "CarMike" there as well. [you will have to register to send a PM. Or I guess you could post it here and I could copy/paste]

Here's the link. You do not have to register to browse the mock database. We do however also have a forum dedicated on our main forum page. No membership there either. Unless of course you want to post a message.

I hope you guys will enjoy. Thanks again to the mods here.

http://www.hailredskins.com/DraftTeePee.htm

http://www.hailredskins.com/MockDraft.htm

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

We had over 1,200,000 hits in the month of January

[/ QUOTE ]

Dang now that must be like the offical site of the Redskins. LOL

Thats alot of hits.

Nice to meet ya man

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice to meet ya too. Those 1,200,000 were for only the mock draft portion of our site....We average a lot more hits on our MBs....