any '05 graduates signing with the u.s. military?

buzzsawBeaver

My dad was a marine, and a good friend of mine also. I have a lot of respect for those soliders.

If I had to do it over again, I'd likely enlist into the rangers 1st, but the marines would be also be something I'd consider more now than I did then.

I guess because I've been impressed with the way they've fought in iraq. I also really like their new camo pattern. Not a reason to enlist though, the camo pattern, just a comment.

Infantry is basically infantry though, but it would be a hard thing to determine which to enlist into, the army or marines.

You're correct though, a lot of different jobs and things to consider. You have time to do a lot of reading or have questions answered, so read up on what all there is, then start narrowing it down...

Plus they pay your way to any War Zone they need you in.The reason i know that ,is because they paid my way to Viet Nam in 1965-66 no regrets,I'm proud to have served my country,The Arm Forces is a good choice,Go Army,1st infantry Div.Bin Dong-Hue-Cu-Chi SVN.

Tyler Prince of Shady Spring High School has been accepted and has received his appointment to the U.S. Naval Academy. Tyler started at linebacker for the Tiger football team the past three years in the shadow of Josh Mann (another great student). Tyler was recruited by MIT, six of the Ivy League schools and all three military academies for track (Discus). He has narrowed his choices down to the Naval Academy or Brown University. He spent one week this past summer attending the Naval Academy Summer Seminar and will go on his official visit on the week-end of the Army-Navy track meet. Josh Mann has applied to the U. S. Air Force Academy and is still waiting for his acceptance.