Twin Valley Wins BDD Title.

babyblue

Twin Valley won the BDD regular season title last night by defeating Honaker at TV. The game was never in question from start to finish. All players played as the seniors played their last game at home..

Last regular season game, TV vs Haysi at Clinchco.. Saturday..

Yes congrat's to the Panthers. Great job! I agree Coach Moore has done a good job and really pushed the program to the top. He built a very good cohesive team with a solid foundation. His coaching techniques make the game fun for everyone on the team and in the stands. He believes in his system and doesn't let outside pressure influence his decisions. He and the team deserve everything they get because they have worked hard for it. Without Coach Moore I don't think the Panthers would be where they are.

He wanted to come to Twin Valley because he's from Buchanan County. I'm sure he could have been coaching at Honaker in the next couple years if he had stayed. The problem is, the parents try to run things on our basketball team, so I'm sure thats part of the reason why Moore wanted to leave as well.

The same thing is happening at VA HIGH!!!Parents wont let the coach, coach! But now that the season is over, I think it would be appropriate to let the city of Bristol school board know how you feel.

Thats the reason why Jeff Hawkins left Honaker for John Battle. He wouldn't put up with the crap from certain people who think they practically run the town of Honaker, so he decided to go somewhere where he could actually get come coaching done.