Snow!

Blues_56

Well i guess since she lives in princeton, that if the roads there in princeton are fine, then there fine also in bluefiled, montcalm, and the pike view area, Somebody sent in a nasty letter to her from bluefield, And they also sent a copy to the bluefield daily telegraph. It was pretty funny

But yea, over all i say shes nucking futs! grin.gif

Try going to Wise County. Here in Wise Co. if the school board even sees a flurry, we are either delayed or closed. Sometimes, here in Big Stone Gap there would be no snow and we'd still get out cuz places like Wise or Pound or Coeburn would have a lot.

Same for Richlands it rains here and we close or does even nothin and maybee theres just a lil bit in Bluefield or sumtin it effects the whole county which i dont mind, it just seems uncalled for.

Well I know in Washington Co. If the roads are clear all over the county except for a few places, the rest of the county goes and they just don't run buses to the places that are really bad and the kids that live there are excused from school. I think maybe the entire county has been closed maybe twice this year.

Yeah we're all in Wise County. In Big Stone GAp, we'd have zilch to a dusting while in Wise, Coeburn and Pound would have at least 4 inches or so. I remember bout 4 years back one morning, here in Big Stone Gap, had nothing but rain. But in Wise, there was a foot of snow. Pound had 8 inches of snow. The Sandy Ridge area in Coeburn had 18 inches. Yet Big Stone Gap, there was zilch amount of snow on the ground. One year we got about like 12 inches while Wise had 2 feet.