Snow!

Blues_56

Well the roads here in Richlands are plum covered with snow and trust me slicker than crap, yet Tazewell County has yet to do nething about school just like this mornin. I swear it needs to rain so we can be closed lol cause it seems thats the only time our county does nething. We have the most messed up school board around.

Yep I came home from Lebanon today and the roads were fine...got in to T-Town and the donkeys that are in charge of clearing the raods in town are nowhere to be seen as usual..and the 4 or 5 main roads in to Tazewell are all slick and covered in snow with not a grain of salt to be found anywhere...really pisses me off that they do nothing to the roads around here.

[ QUOTE ]

Here in bluefield my road is covered and its right off college ave. , So im wondering what all the other roads look like around here...

And i cant beleive we only on a 2 hour delay! thats crazy

[/ QUOTE ]

Roads are being treated but still not in very good shape. Glad to see Tazewell closed today but I personally think Debra Akers has lost her mind. Merer County should be closed as well. Not only are the roads still pretty bad but the wind chill is freezing!!!