The District

Fighton3

Who has the edge on the district?

Tazewell-returned alot of underclassmen starters, great group of backs (very fast and strong) and a powerful offensive line. As for "D-block" The line is back all that's needed is 2 Db's and 3 Lb's.

Grundy- It's Grundy, what can I say. They're big and strong and they have Marcum coming back. A. Marcum will be hard to replace.

Richlands- All the talk on here is about Richlands, I know. They will be decent but far from the perfect season. They have some linemen coming back, but Defense will be their weak spot.

Graham- Seems to be in a big of a situation since nobody stepped up after AB left, Rob Henry will do some damage, but they won't be any better than this year.

CC- Wengerd's gone.........yep, that's about it

These are my opinion's, post your own opinon's, just make sure they're not about mine. Let's keep this post on track.

Wake up, Richlands Defense will show up, Special Teams will arrive, The Offense will do their job.

Grundy will hurt your feelings,they play hard, real hard.

Dont count Graham out, alot of talent in that area.

CC, well they seem to recover year after year and will be a contender.

Oh yeah, the Dawgs, cant wait. Just wished you had better parking and seating. Mr. Flighton, dont set your goals too high.

SWD is up for grabs...and the way the schedules go this year with the dates moved around we won't know much until at least week 7 or 8 probably.

I have no idea who would be a head up on any of the other teams this year...seems pretty even to me.

To me tha district will be a dead lock...

T-well- we will have a good year and i expect them to go back to tha playoff's

R-lands- it don't matter if they don't have any talent they will find someway to make a good game out of it... they just betta be ready when them dawgs get ahold of em...

Grundy- gonna be tough to stop next year with Marcum but he isn't an Amahad Bradshaw.. He can be stopped and will be stopped "D-Block"

Graham- prob tha team with tha best speed... a lot of good running backs i believe they will be at least 5-5..

Carrol- maybe next year.......NOT

[ QUOTE ]

Grundy- gonna be tough to stop next year with Marcum but he isn't an Amahad Bradshaw..

[/ QUOTE ]

Who in the world is Amahad Bradshaw??

Is he a clone of Ahmad Bradshaw??? Well just maybe....Spell Check homie...lol. tongue.gif