who is best player in south west district

grahamfan07

No doubt it's Marcum. Based on what he has done, and has the potential to do he is #1. Other players in the district have potential but Marcum is ahead of them and will be long gone before their potential is fully realized.

i agree, no doubt in my mind that garron is better than anyone in the district or maybe even best rb in state. but, time will tell that story i guess. he should have a great year for grundy and could possibly lead them to a swd title.

garon will have some young bucks blocking for him this season. matt lee, and breck stiltner graduated. so did heath. andy stiltner will return at center next year and he hads become a good center at that. i really dont know who will be in the running for the other spots, charlie, mark vandyke for sure. it will be an fairly young and green line, but they've got the abality to be a good lineif they work hard. garon should be able to get some big numbers this year. Git r done guys. cool.gif

All he needs is one good block and a good hole, and he's gone. Like Cotton said, it's a young line, but if they work hard and hit that weight room religiously, they have good potential.

Now that Garon will be getting all the carries, I really believe that he tear things up beyond belief. It's going to be really weird and sad not seeing Aaron out there with him this year, but hopefully he will be moving on to bigger and better things. It's finally Garon's time to shine. I can't wait to see what he will do.

Indians

Pee Wee League

Reged: 02/10/05

Re: who is best player in south west district [Re: grahamfan07]

#20346 - 02/19/05 03:42 PM (69.139.111.162) Edit Reply Quote

T.J. Salyers-Tazewell

Post Extras: Manage this thread

bulldogs

Pee Wee League

Reged: 02/19/05

Re: who is best player in south west district [Re: Indians]

#20347 - 02/19/05 03:56 PM (69.139.111.162) Edit Reply Quote

this is TJ. Who is this "INDIANS" person on here.

Post Extras: Manage this thread

bulldogs

Pee Wee League

Reged: 02/19/05

Re: who is best player in south west district [Re: bulldogs]

#20348 - 02/19/05 03:58 PM (69.139.111.162)

***Well...just a wild guess...but I'd say from your IP # you have a pretty good idea...lol...you couldn't carry the water bucket for Marcum by the way...don't kid yourself.

grin.gif

Wonder who the best QB in the swd will be this upcomin season. Maybe I say this just because hes my QB, but I think Justin McCracken will be purty darn good. He may lack experience playin varsity, but the kid can leave Wilson tattooed on ur arm when he thows a ball. What do yall think?

I dont think he fools with baseball anymore. But you are right. He can sling a ball. Bout broke my arm one day with it. I guess thats just his insurance that we will catch the ball, Catch it OR Get knocked out?