Bluefield 65, Logan 63

Bluefield_Rules

I was at the game, Very dissapointed with the student turn-out to support our team. It was like 4 other people then me supporting the beavers. While Logan had a whole bus full of students that came. And when then away team has more students at the game than you, Then thats not cool at all

But anyways we played a very hard fought game, from the start of Johnathan repasses 3 to open the game up, we never gave up. Terrible calls the whole nite on us. Only people who was there would know what im talking about how terrible the calls were. They had a big guy #32 that was really good, I think his name was lou green maybe? dont quote me on that but i think so, And a kid on our team named Mareuce jordan i think, he played his heart out. He played very excellent. So did rusty coeburn with rebounds,steals,shots, His overall game was pretty good. But very good win for bluefield and i cant wait untill next friday when the princeton tigers come to town and we sweep them right back out!

Just looked up the article on tonights game, here it is

Bluefield Beats Logan

Yea i did

but i figured most people would know him though, I figured i'd try to put in some no names that people really havent herd of. Matthews is also only a junior, so if he can stay out of trouble then we'll have a pretty good team next season...

Moore had a pretty good game last night. But i think Rusty played better than his 3 points showed. He played very excellent D, im not sure how many rebounds, or steals he had but he had quite a few in situations when we needed them.