Bluefield 65, Princeton 51

Bluefield_Rules

Just returned from the game and i see why so many people frown on princeton's students. They were so rude its un-immaginable. I was sittin in the bluefield student section and i could here them calling repass a sell-out and turning there backs while he shot his free throws... and while jon payne was playing they would go "he's from princeton" then that kid maurace jordan, which i found out is that he's only a freshman knocked down a 3, We shouted "he's a freshman" which i thought was pretty funny

But overall the game was pretty much easy for us we had alot of back-up players in the game. We had kyle hammond, travis steptoe, and a few others... But right before the buzzer sounded we gave them a little round of "hey hey, goodbye" and fished it off with "beat the traffic...Great game if you ask me

I saw that Matthews was not in the boxscore again, is he done for the year? Regardless, it would appear Bluefield might be better without him. They've certainly played better in the last two game without him.

BTW: Did you take a broom to the game tonight?

Yes we dominated mainly the whole game and it was awesome.

I thought it was jacked up when Repass tripped and hurt his ankle and the student section for p-town were clapping.

One of my friends had a sign saying "If you can't beat us, Join us"

I thought that was pretty funny.

Treymane Matthews was at the game but he was not dressed to play. So im really not sure what is going on with him.

Good job beavers

it just shows how much class they dont have in princeton. and i didnt hear any of their gay cheers last night either. i dont know if any one else noticed that the gardener brothers didnt play for princeton. rumor has it they told coach lee to kiss their.... may have some more princeton blood in the Blu next year.

I seriously think in the next 2 years, if not this year. We could win state. We have alot of good players coming back next year. Dexter Moore, our starting point guard Maureece jordan, Tarus Palmero, i think he's a junior, and if he can stay out of trouble treymayne matthews, Jon Payne

It looks as if BLU is going to be mercer county's "power house" for the next couple of years!!!

[ QUOTE ]

BHS - Johnathon Repass 20, Dexter Moore 28, Maurice Jordan 8, Rusty Coeburn 2, Bradley Cosby 3, Delane Goodson 2, Tremayne Matthews 6.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems your question about Dexter has been answered, besides from the looks of what the trainers were doing to him, it looked as if he just got a leg cramp...