Snow Storm Coming?

futbolfrank

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will probly do like the last time those snow showers happened like it snowed heavy that one sunday nite then got down to about 18 degrees that nite and under 20 degrees salt doesnt work so the roads just were bad for a few days. But i dont know if its gonna get that cold.

I was really suprised to hear that mercer county was closed...But then when i got out of my bed i realized that my road was coverd with like 3 inches of snow then i realized they probply had no choice but to close school, and i live right of college ave. , so you'd figure they'd of got this road!

NO SCHOOL!!!!!

Well i got up a lil while ago and started to get ready for school cause i looked outside and it had barely snowed all nite and was just flurryin but dad came in and was comin from Claypoolhill and said there was 2 inches of snow and the roads were bad so i looked if we wqs closed...not only was we closed but so was everyone else. Its kinda wierd tho Richlands hasnt seen nething until now its finally startin to get a lil heavy,

Looking outside right now I'd say we will be out tommorrow and that is really shocking because this is the first time we have been out 2 straight days in like 3 years, and to say we might be out 3 straight would be awesome lol. It has snowed here in bluefield all day, and it has just recently started to snow heavy and the roads are covered. It might be to cold that salt won't even help.