Snow Storm Coming?

futbolfrank

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha Stan Sweet is a crazy guy! haha

but I bet there will be plenty of school closings t/m and I have a feeling Mercer County will be closed because its only supposed to get 1 to 3 inches tonight but its gonna get real bad t/m during the day(4-6 inches). And i don't think they want to send us to school then send us home. Waste of gas for the buses. It sucks that baseball will prolly have to be moved inside for us at Bluefield but we will get to it when the snow passes

They say its suppose to actually be cold enough everywhere even Richlands shocked.gif for it to be all snow untill maybee late monday then change to snow after dark and snow 1-3 more tomorrow nite lol...but i hope it does cause its baseball time and it dont need to snow nemore wink.gif

its always better in grundy. tazewell co. always gets snow while grundy is usally all rain, man. i hope the college is either on a delay or closed i need the rest, had a long weekend. if it snows in hurly the bus wont run man, so we might not even get to the college.

[ QUOTE ]

Were getting flurries in bluefield right now...

But there is no way we'll be cancled...

Tazewell will deffinetly be cancled, just like always..haha j/k

[/ QUOTE ]

Its coming down pretty hard at my house. I gotta disagree BluefieldRocks, I say we will be closed because i don't think they want to send us to school then it keep snowing all day and they would have to send us home.

because tommorrow around 10 and 11 is when the heavy heavy snow is going to fall.

I say everyone around here will be closed

The ground is covered at my house in bluefield that is right off of college ave and it is starting to stick to the road so its looking good for us! LOL

i just dont want any more 2 hour delay's because every delay Mercer county gets from now on we have to go to school till 4:20

And for once...hes not the only weatherman to say that shocked.gif....there is a real good chance we could see it cause the National Weather Service just sent a weather bulletin across the weather channel sayin 6-8 and even a foot in sum locations