Random Stuff

AtrnyGnrl05

ah yes, the joys of coaching. "gimme a lap" was a common punishment in the carroll county camp as well. it's gotten tougher now, though. now it's "gimme 5 banks", and if anyone remembers that huge hill at the CC football field... heh heh.

that sounds good to me until it is ready for soccer again. We will be lucky to get to practice on it by the middle of next week. The offseason was great weather and then this crap has to happen.

Yeah, Tech does have a camp, I was invited to it actually. I chose the UVA camp to go to last summer though, just because of the conflictions in the date of the Tech camp. I had a great experience at the UVA camp, great soccer at its highest level.

Yeah, I hear you there, except I would have been on both of those opportunities if I wouldn't have had another commitment at the time of the Tech camp. Definitely though, I encourage everyone to go to a camp and do their part to get this area recognized in Virginia and the country and to up the level of play in this area by playing some of the best of other areas.