Abingdon

zach

Yeah I looked at their team position pics, and they had like 8 guys over 200, and 4 of them are leaving or osmewthing like that. Every team ran good against them, one team ran 526 yards and didn't throw a pass! If they just get beefier, they could when some games. The main happiness going there would be playing against Richlands, AT Richlands (I played at Richlands last year with Lebanon.)

[ QUOTE ]

The main happiness going there would be playing against Richlands, AT Richlands (I played at Richlands last year with Lebanon.)

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure you would want to do that again. Didn't you all get pounded to the tune of 32-0. grin.gif

Yeah, and the star running back right before halftime got P.O.'ed at me because I said I still liked Richlands..... I didn't get to play though, but I will be next year... BTW, I know we won't be close next year (Abingdon)

Thanks, yeah at the b-ball tourney in VA-High Coach Mance and me chatted, said I should come back if I move, but my mom wants to live near work, and all that stuff. If I had the choice, I would probably be right back in Richlands with ya'll.

You need to head on back to Richlands then, Lebanon does'nt need anybody that does'nt want to be here. You need to be happy where you're at and apparently it's not Lebanon, Abingdon would be glad to have you. Lebanon will do alright with the ones that want to be here. Lebanon is a small school compared to Richlands and Abingdon, depth will always be a problem here but Lebanon will play with any team til the depth numbers take over the game. Richlands has to wear them down til late in the game and Lebanon has beat Abingdon forever. If you start at Lebanon and expect to get rested very often.........then you're at the wrong school.

Clodehopper, not to be rude but if I had to choose after one year at Lebanon and 11 years at Richlands (3 in Waynesboro), I would have to choose Richlands. They care for their athletes as much/ probably more than anything else. It's not like I don't want to be here, its just moving 7 times in 4 years (getting ready to move again) gets you discouraged about wanting to stick to a place for long..... and the only place I have been long is Richlands. I don't want to get rested at all, I want to play everything, because I always want to play, even if we are winning 56-0 or losing 56-0. f I do go I will miss Lambert and Dye, but besides Lambert, the students dont really have the passion about football. You see only two posters from Lebanon, you and me. You see about 20 from Richlands, and half is the team. They actually care about football outside of the season. I know Lebanon has other sports to worry about, but the fact is..... well, to be honest, I have no real conclusion. All I am saying is I can't be totally sold on Lebanon from one year, and that one year will be one that coulda been better. Again, not being rude.