five hundred post in less then two weeks......

carrollfan

HAHA! polo's not a sport grin.gif it's an excuse to wear scary outfits while horseback riding with a giant hammer! now if they played with go carts, that'd be fun i bet.

AND IF ANYONE HAS FOX SOCCER CHANNEL THERE"S AN FA CUP MATCH IN 10 MINUTES!!! Tottenham Hotspur vs. Nottingham Forest!!!

my mom wasnt that mad she was just angry that i didnt call and tell her that cause she was gone to work and i didnt tell her til she came home 2 hours later...oh well...shes over it now...

[ QUOTE ]

HAHA! polo's not a sport grin.gif it's an excuse to wear scary outfits while horseback riding with a giant hammer! now if they played with go carts, that'd be fun i bet.

AND IF ANYONE HAS FOX SOCCER CHANNEL THERE"S AN FA CUP MATCH IN 10 MINUTES!!! Tottenham Hotspur vs. Nottingham Forest!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, Only Rich preppy people play polo! LOL

Let me see what I can do,I know where all our old equipment is and who has it,I got one of our newer balls somewhere in the garage I would like to start up a small club only problem is recruiting players,and paying all the dues and getting people to come out to pratice. Let me check in to it.

This 500 posts is really exciting, especially regarding this area and soccer. What is amazing is the showing interest in an area dominated by football, good job guys, keep it up. Keep telling people about soccer and how awesome it is. I predict it will be the dominant sport in this area as well as America in the next couple of years.

[ QUOTE ]

Let me see what I can do,I know where all our old equipment is and who has it,I got one of our newer balls somewhere in the garage I would like to start up a small club only problem is recruiting players,and paying all the dues and getting people to come out to pratice. Let me check in to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

that sounds good man

[ QUOTE ]

no he is not kidding. you must be one of those football players that thinks that the sun rises and sets with football.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I do play football but I also play baseball and if you really think that soccer will overtake baseball (America's pastime) or football as the most popular sport in America, you need to get your head checked. I'm not downing soccer, b/c I like to watch it (esp. the World Cup), but I just don't see it taking down either one.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

no he is not kidding. you must be one of those football players that thinks that the sun rises and sets with football.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I do play football but I also play baseball and if you really think that soccer will overtake baseball (America's pastime) or football as the most popular sport in America, you need to get your head checked. I'm not downing soccer, b/c I like to watch it (esp. the World Cup), but I just don't see it taking down either one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I 2nd that and yea i play football too...im not downing soccer either but i seriously dont see it being the dominant sport anytime time soon.

The MLS is getting more and more fans every year....and on top of that.....European teams like Man. U. come over here during summer and play the MLS teams....so yeah it is getting more popular in America...

Whered u get that info at Beano5, cause i just read in sports illustrated magazine the other day when i was gettin a hair cut at Don's (lol) that football followed by baseball were the most popular sports in America, 3rd was basketball then 4th was hockey then 5th was your soccer. Like i said im not downin it but its not the most popular sport in our country.

Now you are twisting my words......I never said that it was the most popular sport in America just in the world....but it is rising among the fans every year like i said.......

[ QUOTE ]

4th was hockey then 5th was your soccer. Like i said im not downin it but its not the most popular sport in our country.

[/ QUOTE ]

That has to sting a little bit. Hockey is in a lockout and it's still higher on the most popular sports list. grin.gif