Congratulations to the Montcalm Lady Generals....

bluefieldRocks

The Montcalm girls basketball team defeated the Greater Beckley Christian girls team tonight 57-41, The girls will now go to charleston to compete for the Class Single A Championship...

Congratulations, i wish our bluefield girls team could do something like that..haha

Yea, thats about the only game they won this season..lol

We'll probply be pretty good in the up-coming years, who knows...

Montcalm really dont get as much credit as they deserve sometimes, and since one of my parents gradguated from Montcalm, i guess i'll support them the whole way up-state....Bring that Single A trohpy back to Mercer county girls!!!!!!

One of yall older people can answer this question for me, back when bramwell were the millionares.. Was montcalm and bramwell 1 school, or were they sepret?

Because Bramwell you to have a pretty decent basketball team from my understanding...

All you need to know about Charleston Catholic or any other private school is that in most cases they dominated the other Class A teams. In girls Class A basketball, private schools have won 19 of the 28 state titles given out and 10 of the last 11. In boys' basketball the private schools have won five of the last six state titles.

yea congrats to the lady generals on a great season, its unfair to public schools because they cannot recruit while private schools can, i think private schools should have their own tournament for single a and the public schools should have their own in single a cause its unfair in all sports