Top players in the BDD this year.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Guest BB_TWEEDER

My input is. Ryan Jones(P), Dustin Christian (3B), Shane Shelton (SS, this year), Kevin Viers (2B), (im not sure about 1rst base), Josh Childerss ©, Scotty Potter (LF), Jessie Yates (CF), John Rife (RF). And for other pitcher's. Ill go with Shane Compton (I think that's his name, Council), Kevin Viers, Haysi, Dustin Christian, Hurley, and this year helping pitch Shane Shelton, Hurley.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

The reason I didnt put Colley on there is becasue when we played them last year he made 2 errors in one game and at least a error the other two games. From what I hear that was a everygame basis. With Shelton playing short stop this year Colley wont make 1rst team over Shelton. Whats you input on it CITYOFRAVEN ? But if I was to have put a utility player on my list I would have included Colley because of his baserunning.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I mean the season hasent started yet. But Shelton made first team all region as a Freshman last year so thats what im going by.