NCAA TOURNAMENT BRACKET

Kentucky has a horribly long history of not winning when it counts. I don't think KY will make it past Elite 8. Illinois, will be the champions, Wake had it's major upset to NCSU and they'll be in the final four. UNC has been kinda unstable so they might not make it, and Duke could be uspset as well. Look for alot of sleepers to the coming out of the woodwork.

[ QUOTE ]

Kentucky has a horribly long history of not winning when it counts. I don't think KY will make it past Elite 8

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT?!?!?!?! Are you kidding me???? Kentucky is one of the most winningest teams in the HISTORY of college bball...not to mention the 7 titles in Kentucky's history....they are a good team...they seem to win big games alot...just because they lost to Florida doesnt mean they cant win another big game...they got their loss out of the way before the tourney..

[ QUOTE ]

only one word for this one <font color="blue"> KENTUCKY </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

This guy knows what he's talkin about!! You all think Kentucky isn't good, but they are!! They are an actual TEAM; they don't need to rely on just one player for them to win!

Here are my picks for the elite eight and on.

Elite 8:

Oklahoma State vs. Illinois/ Winner: Oklahoma State

Louisville vs. Gonzaga/ Winner: Gonzaga

UNC vs. Kansas/ Winner: UNC

Duke vs. Kentucky/ Winner: Duke

Final Four:

Oklahoma State vs. Gonzaga/ Winner: Oklahoma State

UNC vs. Duke/ Winner: UNC

National Championship:

UNC vs. Oklahoma State/ Winner: UNC

yes UNC beat Kentucky bad....BUT.....after every one of Kentucky's losses they have gone on an at least 4 5 or 6 game win streak......not too good huh?......learn the facts before you start things like sayin they arent a good team...

Carolina was by far the most impressive team #1 seed in the first round, but one game and win over a #16 seed doesn't make you national champs. There is still a lot of basketball to be played, but with that said I think Carolina fans can be excited to know that the Heels intensity and focus was back where they should be yesterday...