NCAA Basketball Picks

TheAlpha

I've created a group for us to pick the NCAA games. All you need is a Yahoo ID.

1. Go to Yahoo Pick'em

2. Click join existing group.

3. Click join private group.

4. Our Group ID#: 69575

5. Our password: football

I've called the group SWVA Football. Quite simply, we pick the games and it calculates who has picked the best. I'm interested in seeing how much better I pick than some of you Bluefield boys. shocked.gif

Regards,

tA

A Pick 'em group has already been created...about a week ago. If you would read, and post, this type of message on the correct board, then you would have known this already.

Please see the College and Professional Sports Forum...look at the top for Bluefield_Rules' post...

[ QUOTE ]

A Pick 'em group has already been created...about a week ago. If you would read, and post, this type of message on the correct board, then you would have known this already.

Please see the College and Professional Sports Forum...look at the top for Bluefield_Rules' post...

[/ QUOTE ]

You can delete my thread if you wish. Moving topics is quite easy so don't act as if it was a labor. I should have read further. Patience admin...

I see you are a meteorologist in your user profile...where/who do you work for???

Forecasting weather is one of my prime hobbies. Even though I'm an "amateur" at it, I have people calling me at work all the time asking me what I think the weather is going to be like, when is it going to rain/snow, how hot/cold will it be. They seem to trust my forecast a bit more than those of the local TV station and newspaper. And to be honest, I'm more accurate more often than those two combined.

Growing up, I wanted to be a meteorologist until I found out that about the only places offering that degree at that time were Penn St., Miami, and Oklahoma...would have been fun though to be with some of the original storm chasers in the development of the doppler radar and tornado prediction in the midwest...

Aw heck, now I've gotten off topic...guess I'll have to move this post back to the General Discussion Board...

[ QUOTE ]

does anyone agree that the score of the Illinois game will be Fairleigh-Dickinson 63 - Illinois 61 (Dee Brown missing a three pointer at the buzzer)

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think that, then you should probally schedule a doctor's appointment and get your head checked out. Something isn't clicking right up there. grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

does anyone agree that the score of the Illinois game will be Fairleigh-Dickinson 63 - Illinois 61 (Dee Brown missing a three pointer at the buzzer)

[/ QUOTE ]

I really doubt that but I think Oklahoma State will put Illinois out

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think that then your obviously a few bricks shy of a truck-load...