Local youth soccer leagues

gryphon75

Hey eveyone I am new to the area and to the board. I am looking for information on any youth soccer leagues in the area. My son is 6 years old and eager to begin playing, however the county only offers a fall program. Just wondering if there are any other options out there. Also does anyone know of any adult programs or pickup games that may be in the area. I haven't played for a few years but would like to get back involved. Thanks in advance!

P.S. We are located in the Richlands area if that helps.

alot of help this is for you in the richlands area, but i know carroll has a spring program for the wee ones. and off the top of my head radford is the only area i know of with an adult program. i think website is www.nrusa.com or .org (sorry, i can't remember). good luck. anyone else know of any local adult soccer leagues?

Mercer County offers rec. soccer and the travel team i have played on the travel team as long as i can remember and i played for New River United Soccer Club in the fall its out of Blacksburg tho