Bluefield 62, Braxton County 54

Bluefield_Rules

[ QUOTE ]

I very much like Bluefield's chances against Westside if they come out with the intensity they did today.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure hope your right!.....I'll be there tommorow night to root on the beavers and hopefully we can make it to the championship game...

Does logan have to play winfield now?...

oh yeah the beavers can play with westside and beat them!!! they are very small but pesky!!! and berkely springs might have been the worst team i have ever seen in the tourny in my life!!! they didnt know how to break a press and thats what westside did all night. we have the guards to break the press plus they got into some foul trouble early and they arent that deep on the bench. they also got a little bit winded half way through the 1st half. but they run an O that allows them to shoot alot of 3's. and they hit em last night so we need to get after the shooters.

Just returned from the game, we lost lost for 2 reasons....Matthews is a sissy boy and wouldnt get physcal with Robert Repass, who was killing us by the way

and the 2nd reason if because we shot "WAY" to many three's!

I seriously doubt we could have beat them anyways because repass and some sophmore was killing us...But oh well, we'll be back next year looking for some revenge..