Tournament Scores:

I guess we'll find out, starting next week in the Sweet 16. However, having followed Williams for two years of high school, including AAU competition and summer camps, and through this year of college it's obvious the kid doesn't feel pressure very much, if at all. He's laid back off the court and a beast on the court. I don't think pressure is in his vocab.

He seems to excel against the better competition and has done so throughout his career. I mean this is a kid that scored 42 points and pulled down 27 rebounds in an AAU game against a team that had Dwight Howard of the Orlando Magic, Josh Smith of the Atlanta Hawks, and Randolph Morris of Kentucky. Including a dunk over both Howard and Randolph, which he drew the foul and sent both crashing to the floor.

Stoudamire hit a big 2 pointer with 3 seconds left on the clock to put Arizona up 79-78

Oklahoma State had 2.8 seconds left to find a miricle but it went off the back end of the rim.

Arizona-79

OSU-78

Well go ahead and put Illinois in the final four since Oklahoma State is now out.

I don't think they would have. This is just my opinion so don't take it the wrong way but I don't think Illinois has that tough of a team. Looking at there schedule they have beat 7 ranked teams. Well now that I think about it WVU beat 7 ranked teams this season 2.

Illinois is going to have a tough time with Arizona I believe. Illinois' biggest weakness is inside and Arizona's big man inside, Frye, will be a tough matchup for them. Plus, Arizona has more than capable guards with guys like Stoudamire. Saturday's night game will be of Final Four quality...