North-South Game?

BHS95

Just asking a question... When does the North-South roster come out and who from local school is the area do you think will make it? I heard there is a limit on how many kids from each school can go... any help?

im not real sure when it is but i know the south coach is Tom Harmon. each head coach gets to nominate 3 players from their school. he recommended that they nominate D-1 prospects first then anyone else. 3 players i can think of would be Mann from shady, Coeburn and Wells from Bluefield im sure there is more those are just the first 3 that come to mind that are probably guarentees im sure there will be more. What is wells gonna do in college does anyone know?

Wells is my little brother and he's not sure right now...He is looking and being looked at by Liberty University and would like to possibly walk-on at Marshall...As of now he is set on attending Marshall his first semester unless Liberty offers anything which may not happen

I thought you could pick 3 people from only six schools in the state?