TRD and Glenvar

ThrowthaBomb5

lets talk about whats gonna happen in the TRD next year. I've heard a lot of talk about Glenvar, towards the end of the year last season they could hang with anybody and they only lost 4 seniors off that team. Excellent group of athletes. What does everything think about the TRD then about glenvar, i think they might have a chance to win their first Region title ever

I have a lot of respect for Glenvar and they have come a long way. I look for Giles to win it again. They have a little more team unity, and they return some key defenive starters, and an experienced backfield with Hevener and Ricky Cook. Conan Cook is 240 and him and Robertson will anchor the line, which is always Giles' strong point. Their offense will probably be like a well oiled machine this year, so thats why I think they will win the TRD. If anyone knocks Giles out of it, it will be Glenvar, or possibly Radford. Floyd and Radford both seem to be a little down.

The TRD will go through Pearisburg this year. As much as I hate to say it, their team this year is really good. Just too bad that 2/3 of their backfield should, geographically, be going to Narrows.