who is goin to have the dominant defense next year

jWt79

Have you noticed lately there has been alot of new post with people that has 2 or 3 comments lately? Maybe it is the same person just wanting some recognition. But to your question Richlands will have a decent line, with Gayheart and Garrett.

I think "D-Block" will reign supreme haha.

We got Angle, Graham, Burton, and Wilson up front. Lowe and Riddle at MLB.....We have some spots to fill, but we have a lot of talent to fill those spots. But if i had to pick a team other than Tazewell, I'd have to pick Richlands.

jtw79 is justin taylor from richlands aka bighouse and he wants some body to say something about him but u wont here it from me, in my opinion the core coming back for richlands this year will be good (claeburn, payne, gayheart, jennings,arms and stanton) as for "out-house" lol he probley wont make it due to his grades or lack there of. and im not here to argue with u bighouse so dont start anything again cause i dont really care what u have to say

he would make a great back running out of the single wing,but gees the single wing is so complicated,I know for me playing DT I didn't know who was my dive on every play,I finally got frustrated and went for who ever I seen coming through the line at me lol.