Tazewell vs Patrick Henry

dawgs86

THS-5 vs PHS-0

I think this is right but can anyone confirm??

Anyone who wants the stats website to update send me the stats of the games:

Graham's last 3 games..

Tazewell's last game..

Thanks

[ QUOTE ]

Nathan's punt that assisted Edmonds looked a lot like your punts, Matt

[/ QUOTE ]

you gotta be kidding me...Matt can't punt worth anything....haha...jk...he had one of the best punts i have ever seen and he was consistent with it....maybe nathan's one punt looked like his but not any of the others....if he wants to be the next matt black...which he very well could be with a lot of hard work....he needs to practice punting everyday for 30 to 45 minutes to get the feel for the long ones..

you must not have seen this guy punt before. He played against us @ Carroll and every one of his punts but one or two went over 50 yards and had a hang time that you would not believe. The tazewell keeper is good and he will benefit from something matt did not and that is a good def.

Nathan has improved his punts since we went to Graham, Beano. Like CarrollFan said they were awesome at CC. Today vs. Richlands they were the best ever. One or two of them bounced right before the box and landed in the keeper's hands. After that he had to hold back so we could have a chance to run on to the ball. They all went about 3/4 of the field.