Carroll beats Tazewell...

[ QUOTE ]

In the immortal words of Juice....Well!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Who are you beaverfan33??? Juicedawg hasen't said anything lateley so there is no reason to be jumping on him. And are you even on the bluefield baseball team because i know we don't have anyone on the team with the number 33

Exactly thanks beaverbaseball... Everyone is on Tazewells backs all the time. Loosen up guys noone is perfect in every aspect.

Also to u Blue Falcon we also shot you all down. Plucked your feathers and sent u on your way. You got us back so were even so dont get big headed....

Guest old_school

Hey Juice, I have to know, did Eric drop the ball that gave CC the game our did he catch it? I hate to see anyone lose on a play like that.

eric did catch the ball... a tremendous catch at that! carroll county knows he caught it. one of their coaches even called a coach (not baseball) in t-town and told him so! but, why argue with a great call! that's baseball.. right! tazewell v. carroll - may 16! good luck dawgs!