SWD showdowns Wednesday Night

Congradulation on your win and the home run. Best of luck against Carroll County and Graham. That was a great atmosphere for a high school game. See you May 10th. I hope we can give you better game.

Big Blue and Buckeye fan

Thanks alot BRocks and Iceman, it was a great atmosphere and the ceremony gave us more to play for that night. I didnt even think about being the 1st homer out of the new named Lou Peery Field. Im glad to have done that and BRocks thats only the 2nd NewsChannel 13 Play of the Day. wink.gif ha

lol.....

Is your news channel 13 our news channel 6?

because i could have sworn i've saw you on news channel 6 more than twice?? but i guess i wouldnt know...haha

Well how ever many times, congratulations...

BTW: do you plan on going to college for baseball or basketball? i mean im really not sure which one your better at. You seem like a great athlete in both of em'

13--well thanks I havent recieved any offers from anyone.

Although I have basketball interest and ran with Bluefield and Concord. I dont know though but maybe a good baseball year will catch an eye. ???? Thanks for the comments.

Congrats juicedawg, you got #2 on top 5 plays of the week..lol

Anybody catch that? the #1 was a graham batter being called out when a pitcher throws a ball and it hits the dirt infront of the plate and the ump calls strike 3...lol