Lineman info...

Rebs

i know i've had off and ons on the field but heck i'm benching 355 squating 430 cleaning 265 and running my 40 in 5.3 seconds but i'm 6'4 320lbs and a senior but fletch is right our Jr. QB can outdo most of those and he only weighs like 190lbs but his squats ain't that good

Well first get your facts straight im a junior lineman and so what i wasnt bragging about it. Tweeder ask my stats and i told him. Theres a running back at hurley that is benching more than me whoppied do. If you ever learn anything it aint about personal stats its how your team does. When you learn that then one of your team mates might be listing your stats on here. Congratulations to that quaterback you all have then. He must be a brut if hes doing that.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Ahh James didnt ( I dont think lol) but its hard to tell sometimes lol... J/k with you James

well like i said a while back, grundy has no strong lineman. after me and albert left, there was no real strong ones. matt lee was alright, but hes gone now, now i think the strongest lineman can just bench around the 250-275 range. which aint all that good.

we've got a upcoming sophmore benching 300 but he needs to get his head outta his butt and stop being cocky cause next year he'll find out what varsity football is all about

lol, oh yeah, i know about that, but hell, i was the last guy at grundy to bench over 300, and i played my last game in 2003, there wasnt one last year, wont be any this year, maybe one might surprise me, but grundy seems to be getting smaller as the years go by.

but one thing about it they've got heart to keep up with the teams that's got bigger players and they had a good season goin 9-1 with the only lost to your's truly RICHLANDS

yeah, thats the one thing we have over most teams, we never give up, and by the way, man,i was so close to beating richalnds every year, lol. we shouldve beat yall at richlands that year, lost 13-7. well, wasnt meant to be i reckon.

yeah i know, i watched the film of that game, but i was lucky most of my high school career, never lost to, abingdon, va high, tazewell, powell valley, and with only one loss to CC. but never beat richlands, lol. those were some good games to, loved to play richlands, cause both teams brought it the whole game.

i know man usually tazewell gives us a run for our money but this year i don't think they'll keep up with us, not being cocky or anything but grundy is a hell of a team and i love playin against you guys ever since we was in 8th grade even though we got beat that year but it was a heck of a game

yeah, i think we beat you all my eight grade year as well, when i played eight grade ball. lol. but yeahm i played some of my best games against yall, and i think we shouldve won my senior year, but int's killed us i think we threw around 4 in the second half and lost by 6. yeah i think yall will be the team to beat this year, grundy may give ya a run for ya money if they can get the o line working right.

dude they won't have nothingt to keep up with our defensive line and backers not being cocky or anything. but how far you think we'll go this year in the playoffs

from what ive seen of yalls team, you have the abilty to make a repeat of last year, and possibly make it to the state title game, but i dont know if the move to d3 starts next year or not.

yeap we're movin to d3 this year and our first two scrimages will be agains the opponents we'll probably play in the semis- christainsburg and pulaski county, think we'll beat them?

c-burg will be tough, man, they gave gretna a run for their money, and gretna has won two straingt state titles. dont know much bout pulaski. but those are some good scrimmages to get ya started.