who will win tomorrows game

stopper5

who will start for pulaski  

1. 1. who will start for pulaski

• cantrell
    • buskel

I hope the same refs as Tuesday are used. This one's up in the air. Graham will be better on a bigger field (they won there last time), but CCHS has is the defending reg season champs, and will have alot of heart and determination to hold on. It's 50/50.

you make some good points SOMETIMES it is in the air though and we are gonna play as hard as we can. graham will work us with there passing game but i think that carrolls speed will stop some of it. are you coming to watch atrnygnrl.

THE OFFICIALS WILL BE DUFFY. JUST KIDDING

It will be the middle official from your tuesdays game and the one from carroll middle and the linesman from the far side of the graham game. should be a good game from all sides. I believe that both teams will keep it clean and it will be another classic battle between two good teams. No matter what happens tonight I hope we will have a fifth battle in the regional finals.

[ QUOTE ]

God... please kill Graham today, Carroll. Shut they're big mouths up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my, I haven't been on here forever, but looks like things haven't changed at ALL.

Remember when you said Richlands is taking district? And no Carroll didn't kill Graham today, they won.

[ QUOTE ]

Oh my, I haven't been on here forever, but looks like things haven't changed at ALL.

Remember when you said Richlands is taking district? And no Carroll didn't kill Graham today, they won.

[/ QUOTE ]

No... I don't remember saying Richlands would take the district. And I didn't say Carroll killed Graham. I said I hope that Carroll kills Graham so some players (i.e. AtrnyGnrl05 and legend11) would quit talking smack.

[ QUOTE ]

if you were belcher and this was last years varsity team we probably wouldnt give you so much flak but YOUR NOT so get over it, our JV won the district last year, we stomped you guys...YOU WERE THE JV LAST YEAR this means thats its not gonna be any different from last year, 1 WEEK EXACTLY

[/ QUOTE ]