AA Region 3 Baseball Shady 12 Bluefield 2 !!

Shady advances to the states and a rematch of last years title game against Weir!! The tigers pounded out several hits against 4 different beaver pitchers and ended the game in 6 innings. Congrats to the beavers on a great season !!

I hope you guys come to play b/c the last two times Weir has beaten you w/o pretty much any problems. I thought you had a pretty good team last year, and one of my friends on Weir's team tells me you lost a little bit. I think the score of the game this year was 3-0 when you guys traveled to Weirton. In any event, good luck and I hope to see you at the tournament.

[ QUOTE ]

The tigers pounded out several hits against 4 different beaver pitchers

[/ QUOTE ]

Good game man, we got out to a 2-0 lead but we just didnt hit the ball like we have been lately. Shady had 11 hits and we had 8 hits. Goodluck upstate

[ QUOTE ]

We lost 1 starter we return everyone else, so it should be a good game. Good luck to you guys as well and you will see me there!!

[/ QUOTE ]

As you probably already know, Weir only lost one starter but that starter was an all-stater who was 11-1 w/ a 1.6 ERA and hit over .350 and had around 4-5 HR's. However, Weir has done very well even w/ the loss of Coxen. The PA transfer, McNabb has stepped in and filled his shoes pretty nicely. I'm hoping for a good game and I think it's going to be Weir and Logan playing for the AA title.

Yes Coxen was a stud, but like us you guys pretty much are the same as last year. Hopefully the third time's the charm for us. But good luck anyway, it should be a great game but im gonna say its us and Logan for the title, what kind of fan would i be if i didnt LOL!!

We usually bring a lot of fans when we travel and I'm sure this year will be no different. We've always had a good following the two years we played at Bluefield and when we make it to the bball tourney, we bring a lot as well. Hopefully we can fill up the new ballpark.