Funny Memories!

Does anyone have any good high-school memories?

I got chased around a graveyard with 6 of my friends by 3 police cars two Halloweens ago!! It was great! I GOT AWAY!!! YAY!

It's great to relive the good days!

One of the members on here, "Not menchuning any names" but said he chased down duart addington in the parking lot one day with his car. He said duart dropped all of his books and started running. I would have paid money to see that!

I don't know the kid, but I can imagine running someone down! LOL! One of my favorite days was Graham High School Bomb-Day 2001, then in 2005!!! What a joke! The Bluefield/Graham game is another great memory, especially because during my 4 years it went 2-2. PARADING the night before this year was great. I was at the park with like 20 other Graham people in about 8 cars, and Bluefield kids circled us. Those of us with Trucks pushed their circle out until we could fit, and then they tried to get away. I forced some girl in a Black (new style) Honda Accord to stay in the parking lot and I chased her around weaving through cars and stuff, GREAT TIME! Then one of my friends wrecked at Krogers... tongue.gif Oh the memories!