VA High?

hhstigerfan

I think it would have depended on what point in the season they played. At the beginning of the season, VHS probably would have beaten Honaker, but near the end of the season, Honaker definitly started clicking together as a team. Just look at how close of a game we played against Tazewell with 9 starters suspended or the playoff game with Gate City. But with VHS's upset over Grundy, they were definitly improved from the past few seasons.

I'm glad to see us with a better schedule than we've had the past few years. Honaker will more than likely have a couple more losses than its been used to having, but it will be worth it playing better teams.

At least we'll have Abingdon as an automatic win lol.

Hey, we may suprise you. They are suprising me, with the new coach and a couple of players who didn't play last year. All we need is our new QB to find his rhythm vs. John Battle and PH, and we could be in for a good decent season. Hows Honaker overall? I was there last Friday, and it seemed yall were coming along fine. The only thing I didn't like was the coaches basically said nothing to the players when the went to he field and threw. Just stood and watched.

we're not the ones on here blowin' ourselves up every day. i find it funny that you decide to take a cheap shot about US when it's 50 of YOU who are here every day yap yap yappin. we never said we were gonna be a jugernaut. who told you we were? when did we say we were gonna be the team to beat? we haven't.

Why don't you worry about your team and stay the hell out of the thread if all have to add is an off topic insult to our team. are you tryin' to get in good with your Grundy buttys? Heck, maybe instead of playin a football game, you two should just all congregate and tell stories about how much you like the other. then sing some cumbaya and wear each others tshirts.

take your 5-6 prediction and your cute little jokes and shove 'em.

grin.gif

To answer the post, i think this game will be a game where the teams are pretty even. Who's the nastier cat that nite will come out on top. If last year's jv game is any indication, we are in for a barn burner.

oh, and wisecav, don't let that bitterness eat at ya too much, you're gonna get a hernia if you ain't careful.. tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

To answer the post, i think this game will be a game where the teams are pretty even. Who's the nastier cat that nite will come out on top. If last year's jv game is any indication, we are in for a barn burner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what I was thinkin. Most of these guys have played against each other on JV since 9th grade so it should be a pretty interesting matchup. Is Randy White playin football at VHS or do you know?

Bostic was there, he thought I was playing for them now. He looked ok, him and Newberry were throwing together, with Tyler Ball. Bostic was good but Newberry was a little erratic, couldn't find his placing. My cousin RJ and Bostic raced on 40's and RJ beat Bostic.

lol, oh dont worry bout me ill be fine. aint nothing like a good laugh. And im laughing plenty now, im working with jimmy penley now, along with aaron and garon marcum, and matt lee, so im haveing plenty of fun. but seriously, i think that will be a good game, if i werent watching grundys games, id go see this one, might be a good one to watch.

[ QUOTE ]

we're not the ones on here blowin' ourselves up every day. i find it funny that you decide to take a cheap shot about US when it's 50 of YOU who are here every day yap yap yappin. we never said we were gonna be a jugernaut. who told you we were? when did we say we were gonna be the team to beat? we haven't.

Why don't you worry about your team and stay the hell out of the thread if all have to add is an off topic insult to our team. are you tryin' to get in good with your Grundy buttys? Heck, maybe instead of playin a football game, you two should just all congregate and tell stories about how much you like the other. then sing some cumbaya and wear each others tshirts.

take your 5-6 prediction and your cute little jokes and shove 'em.

[/ QUOTE ]

<center>180px-Crybaby.png