Tazewell Fireworks??

rhsfan88

I never thought Tazewell's fireworks were that good. Of course its been about 5 years since I've seen the ones in Tazewell. I've always heard good things about the ones on Jewell Ridge though.

Remember to throw firecrackers after lighting, i just burnt a hole in my shirt, busted my ear drums, and made myself bleed cause i didnt throw em in time lol, just a lil 4th of July help.

Nearly 2 hours at South Holston Lake. Sunday Night, it was awesome, It even looked like an old war movie due to some fireworks going directly over the lake toward the other side and vice versa.

[ QUOTE ]

Nearly 2 hours at South Holston Lake. Sunday Night, it was awesome, It even looked like an old war movie due to some fireworks going directly over the lake toward the other side and vice versa.

[/ QUOTE ]

And almost every dock there sets off fireworks, i went down there 3 years straight till this year and i know they were still goin at it at 1 in the mornin.

I went 2 my moms friends sisters and they bought $1000 worth of fireworks out of tenn. they were awesome. I got 2 set them off. we had all kinds of crap. i think we had 2000 morters(the ones that go up in the air) and all sorts of bottle rockets and little rockets that had no sense of direction. But it was the most fun ive ever had at a fireworks thing grin.gif