Mr. Primetime on the radar

BigD4VT

[ QUOTE ]

It would be great if Richlands had navy blue field turf.But sadly that'll never happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

WE Are even lucky to have a feild... i mean the thing looks pretty bad!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

It would be great if Richlands had navy blue field turf.But sadly that'll never happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate turf! It sucks to march on! U fall 2 much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently you've never marched on Field Turf. It has the feel of grass and some say it's even softer than grass. Maybe some of us will come to know about Field Turf a lot more in the coming months...

field turf is made out of rubber from tires.

I was talkin to the guys at sams when they were putting different tires on and told me that the tires people take off are bought cheaply frm places like sams for field turf and whatever else they make out of that.

And in my opinion bluefield should still get blue field turf.

Cant blame Tarter, He tried, The problem with Ernie Hicks Field is improper constuction from day one. Plus, All the extra games played on it. Thats right, I said it, after 18 years of little league football, too much use has destroyed that field.

I know, we bounced one year to the college and another to the practice field behind the elementary school. I never got into the arguements about it. I just enjoyed the games we had, even when D. Boyd ( Raven ) used to whip us.

I remember Darrell. Good guy. That must have been while I lived in Richmond when they played at the college and behind the elementary school. Did you coach a team?