SWD soccer 06

taz_11

Everybody from CC and Graham. You all know me very well. None of you like me very much. Not that i can blame you i would hate me to. But lets start new next year, i've grew up just a bit this summer so.. I'm gonna try again.

I think that it was Cedrick the entertainer who said that in the movie with tommy lee jones. Its called Man of the House.

ps...

Goalie if you need a tutor or anything im sure that Carroll has got some good teachers who will teach you. When i was there i had tutoring from mrs. frost. maybe she can help you.

man you hated me after that game in tazewell...remember??? i was the goalie and i pushed you haha...i thought you were gonna take out my legs...you were pissed at me that game...

• 2 weeks later...

I remember my 9th grade year we played Tazwell at their park. I slide tackled you from behind, clean as crap. Your referee says one more slide tackle I am out of the game. I got tooken out of it too.lol. You probably don't remember that though.

yeah lol...it wasnt me but one of my defenders got tj to push him this year and tj got the yellow...it was odd cause it just came outta no where...the defender was shielding the ball and tj pulled his jersey the ball went out and defender started falling and grabbed tj to stay up and tj pushed him...