Boy, were we wrong............

parsons

O.J. Reed made 2nd team as D.H....and D.J. Simmons made Honarable mention as outfielder.......and no mention of Josh Brintle on All-State team...lol........guess we don't know what we are talking about......

i mean honorable mention for Simmons..........big congratulations to both.....but what the #%^& happened to Brintle???......he should have made at least honorable mention...

When did the listings come out??? But this is the first news Ive heard- I thought making region was a shock making a team on state!?!? haha but Brintle made 1st Team Region so he automatically get hon mention.. At least thats the way it has always worked.

did the thought ever occur to anyone that people from schools other than here that might have been BETTER could have taken the spots...just because he was the best in the SWD doesnt mean he is one of the best in the state...not tryin to start anything but its the truth...

I dont know the coaches vote on the players luckily they voted on me also.... but brintle wasnt on there maybe he was left out but, Im honored to have made it on a 2nd team state, would be grateful to be on Honorable Mention. Good luck to DJ if he is only a upcoming Junior he has something to look forward to when baseball rolls around.