Honaker Is Not Called Patrick

ThirtyOne

I mean yea patrick wuz a big part of our team and stuff but seriously if our line didn't block he would of got killed and if our defensive backs and linebackers didn't stop the run when patrick couldn't they would of scored more i mean patrick wasn't honakers whole team theres alot more key atheletes there that contributed points and tackles and sacks then patrick .. its like whenever u see honaker on here u see patrick behind it and now bostic so how about look at all of honakers players as one team then bostic or patrick

Its like that with every team. With Grundy you always see Marcum, Hurley you always see Justice, Honaker-Patrick, no one looks at the team. They look at who stands out for a few seconds. It is a team effort, no one person can do it alone.

yeah you are right about honaker and tyler patrick but i watched the haysi honaker game last year and well to tell you the truth i think that if tyler patrick wasnt there haysi could have handled them and tyler patrick is a good player and he did a lot of extraordianary stuff on the field and he did do a lot on his own but hes a good player and when somebody talks about honaker they always mention tyler patrick and when somebody mentions haysi they always mention jake colley in the conversation and its the same way with every team they all have at least one stand out player that everyone must talk about