"the game"

buzzsawBeaver

I've never known it to be this quiet so close to the game. 3 weeks away.

Perhaps it's because coach carlock is not well, which I'll agree is a priority concern certainly on the minds of graham and other area players coaches and fans, or perhaps it's because there's 2 games.

But that said, it will be played in 3 weeks none the less, and I'm certain coach carlock expects it to be played and enjoyed with the enthusiasm of decades past.

That's 1 of the best ways to honor his years coaching.

I don't know much about graham this season except that I expect them to be stronger and have a stronger passing game maybe than seasons past.

As mentioned by others which in my early opinion I agree with, bluefield might be better than people expect, it might be more of a reloading season than rebuilding, but time will tell. Regardless they are inexperienced as starters.

But I'd expect a hard fought bluefield graham game, 2 of them.

I wish coach carlock and family and graham the best. God willing, I hope he recovers.

Last season bluefield honored coach chmara with the c on their jerseys, in my opinion it would be a good tribute to if they wore a c for coach carlock, at least for the graham game, also. Or 2 c's if the caoch chmara c is going to be worn again.

Any surprise uniforms for bluefield, chmara blue pants?

No guess is to the victors of either game, it will be determined on the field.

Hope all is well with everyone.

God bless.!!!

I'm so pumped for the game! It's been a while Dec.3 till now thats a lot of time without high school football! I hope that it will be a great game and that the G-Men will be able to play their hardest against us but it's gotta be tough for them right now! Anyways good luck to the Beavers of '05! LET'S GO BEAVERS!!