Wrestling coming to Beaver, WV????

RenegadeFan

i heard on 99.5 the other day that some sort of wrestling program was coming to beaver with former stars like Buff Bagwell, D'lo Brown among others that was gonna be at the event, they gave a web site that a man could go to....if anyone knows anymore about this and could help me out, i would greatly appreciate the help!

it's a town loacted not even 5-10mins outside of beckley

if you go where the RCA is in beckley and keep driving that way to get on the interstate you have a choice to go towards either Bluefield/Charleston or Lewisburg, go the lewisburg exit and its the first exit on that way

beaver is where the regional jail, raleigh co. airport is, where PBS is located as well as the WVVA news channel 6 raleigh co. station is located as well as other "interesting" places

• 3 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

it's a town loacted not even 5-10mins outside of beckley

if you go where the RCA is in beckley and keep driving that way to get on the interstate you have a choice to go towards either Bluefield/Charleston or Lewisburg, go the lewisburg exit and its the first exit on that way

beaver is where the regional jail, raleigh co. airport is, where PBS is located as well as the WVVA news channel 6 raleigh co. station is located as well as other "interesting" places

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm realy familiar with Beaver...spent quite a few nights there in the Sleep Inn. I did a good bit of the engineering on the airport through the 90s, and did some of the inspection too.

If I remember, there was a strip joint down at the bottom of the hill, the "Sugar Shack"? I remember the limited restaurant selection down there, McDonalds on the coming down the hill, then Hardees, Pizza Hut, and Wendy's.

[ QUOTE ]

If I remember, there was a strip joint down at the bottom of the hill, the "Sugar Shack"? I remember the limited restaurant selection down there, McDonalds on the coming down the hill, then Hardees, Pizza Hut, and Wendy's.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think i could live there. grin.gif

Beaver has growed alot since you was then

the now have a Subway, a BBQ Pit place, a China Star place, a Long John Silvers, a Dairy Queen, Tudors Biscuit World, and a few other places of intrest to choose and eat from

i recently took my 40hr training down in there for strip mining and the places we ate at the most was either Pizza Hut, Wendy's, or the China Star area

but that's only cause the boys i was with wouldnt wanna eat no other place but those 3 places and then the fact that you only get a 30 min lunch dont help either...