Average Age of Users on the Entire Board?

TheAlpha

Defensive Line  

1. 1. Defensive Line

[ QUOTE ]

Well im 16. and most of the people on this site are about my age or so, and in high school. So i say that will win the poll..Unless there is something im missing

[/ QUOTE ]

More of a FYI poll as opposed to win/lose sorta thing.

For me at least.

[ QUOTE ]

I see that GMan hasnt voted. There isnt a vote for the 60-and over choice grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Careful now!!! Even with the impending birthday, I still fall in the 30-39 category...and yes, I did vote in the poll! tongue.gif

hey Alpha, im a big Christopher Walken fan and seein his pic in your signature is ruining that for me..considering the arguments you and i had last yr, is it possible we might agree on something???..lol

[ QUOTE ]

hey Alpha, im a big Christopher Walken fan and seein his pic in your signature is ruining that for me..considering the arguments you and i had last yr, is it possible we might agree on something???..lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't we leave at - no one will ever be confused as to where our respective allegiances rest concerning high school athletics...

...and move on from there.

lol