Bluefield vs. Point Plesant...

bluefieldRocks

I just returned from the high school, i was getting my schedule changed because they were really laying it on me 1st semester. So i was talking to Allen Carter and he said they'll do a good job today, but he wasnt sure if they could beat point pleasnt

What people dont realize is that when they see bluefield lose, there not losing to A or even AA teams. There losing to very very good AAA teams. I think that helps us out alot in this upcoming season..

any predicitons on the game?

I'm getting ready to head out the door in a little bit.

I think it should be close, considering Bluefield's lack of expereince for the moment, and Point's experience, but you never know in scrimmages. Bluefield will win, Point will pull starters very early to avoid injuries because we have no depth. Bluefield will run it up after that IMO but you never know.

BTW, Point is now AA.

Player to Watch: TB/SE/S/CB/Whatever he wants to play Travis Riffle. Speedy receiver that runs a 4.38 40. He is extremely fun to watch when he gets going and is our x-factor for the season. He had about 100 total yards last week against Hurricane both rushing and receiving.

Other Players:

QB/LB Brandon Warner

QB/LB James Casto

FB/LB Jarod Stouffer

FB/DE Mark Fooce

SE/CB Seth Beckner(If He Plays Today)