why is everybody putting down tazewell this year

dawgs89

i know we may have lost muncey and cleaver but we gained two running backs that are just as effective but in a different way. but then again it will be fun when we are winning games that nobody thought we would cant wait till tommarow

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Im not puttin this post down man, but there have been many "why are ppl puttin Tazewell down" post on here the last few months. Everyone will see tomar night what you guys got. Prove it then. Good luck.

[ QUOTE ]

i know we may have lost muncey and cleaver but we gained two running backs that are just as effective but in a different way. but then again it will be fun when we are winning games that nobody thought we would cant wait till tommarow

[/ QUOTE ]what about justin wilson? 1200 yards aint worth mentioning? lol

lol yea i knew that my bad... i dont think justin will be as good as JR was. They run him to death last year, with the new passing offense tazewell is trying to use i dont think justing wilson will get the carries that JR had... and TJ Salyers should be pretty good on defense for em

Good Luck to all area teams! Tazewell, Richlands, Graham, Carroll County, Bluefield, Hurley, Twin Valley, Virginia High, Abingdon, Haysi, Honaker, Gate City, Powell Valley,Clintwood,J.J. Kelly,Pocy, Lebanon, Lee,gosh good luck to all ya'll guys and have a safe season!

Attitude. Granted, you did run all over a much smaller Narrows team last Friday, but you ran your mouth while you did it. Someone is going to come along just as big and strong as you and shut you up.