hurley and unakas! JUSTUS WAS SERVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bballer23

IT was a healthy dose of justus tonite with shane justus leading the way with over 200 yards ,and nathan justus well over 100 yards th rebels looked good in the first 2 quarters ,then they did get a little tierd but that is going to happen when you play both side of the ball. The score could have been alot worse but coach let some of the other young players play the last quarter or so. hurley(36) unaka(6). every body played well but the are going to have to work on the line alot more they had a bunch of holding calls against them but all in all they played like they should have against a unaka team that lost most of its whole line up to graduation a year ago.ISSAC STACY done great he was calm in the pocket and waited for his receivers to get open. he had a chance to through for a score but it just went of the tip end of the fingers of josh childress who was wide open and would have scored with ease if he could have pulled it in, it would have been a better catch than through because it was a little long. And josh did a heck of a job blocking as well he hit very hard opening up some big holes to run threw and for these two guys to get this kind of yards against a school the size of unaka says alot about there speed and foot work because the field was in pretty bad shape I just wish DEWEY could have gotten the ball in the open field LOL. but you could tell that they are missing the play of a middle line backer such as SHANE SHELTON he could have helped alot. he was one who you could switch from the middle, to the end. I miss watching him play. but all in all it was a great win for the REBELS lets hope it carries over next week I would love to see hurley route the ervinton rebels. there where a little bad blood between myself and a some of there fans a couple of years ago you just had to be there lol. CONGRATS. HURLEY WAY TO START THE SEASON (HURLEY36-UNAKA6) LOVE THOSE REBELS!!!!.LIVES TO SHORT TO JUST PLAY SO PLAY HARD. MY IRON MAN AWARD OF THE WEEK IS NATHAN JUSTUS(100YARDS RUSHING WITH BRUSIED RIBS) cool.gif

Wish i could have been out there myself man miss it alot cryed alittle in the 1st half lastnight but glad to see my boys got the frist one of the year an hopefuly meny more to come this year!( The Justus boys keep runnin like gods an Childress keep makein blocks like you did last night an this season will be alright)

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Im glad to see the fans and players both are ready for this season. I hope everyone plays with the intensity and heart they did against Unaka for the rest of the season and Baller thanks for all the comments man. And I would have loved to seen Dewey caught a ball lol.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I talked to him befor the game Friday and he said he will make it back by the Ervinton game.