STORM WARNING!!!!!!!!

Cola

Well as predicted by the local weather forecasters" BigD & Cola" this storm is packing a punch. This Storm next location is Fuller Field just outside of Honaker Va. This Storm is predictable. It wreaks havov on opposing teams offense. Stay tuned for updates.

Yea, it was hard when i first started out, but now that i know where everything is and blending options ect.. its a whole lot easier.. That richlands pic i made in that other thread, i've been redoing it all day adding some clouds and rain.. it looks a lot better. Ill put it on here later smile.gif

See i can never get the font color to stay out through all the frames.. its supposed to be navy font and it turned into Gray?? But the rest dont look to bad if ya ask me. Ima work on getting that font blue now lol

<center>richlandsstorm.gif

The one at the top is called Dark Crystal Outline and the one at the bottom is just Dark Crystal.. i picked it because the R in richlands looks like that new logo they made up.. ill zip it up and upload it if ya want me to .. i dont remember where i got it i downloaded a big pack of like 3,000 of em lol

That's cool. I was just curious. I'd like to find one that comes as close as possible to the Richlands "Lightning R" since I haven't been able to get my hands on a helmet sticker.

Storm Update: Reports have that Air Mance will have some major fronts pushing its way across Fuller Field, Sean Mullins, Garrett Arms, Greg Reynolds D-Rock McKnight and J-Willy Williams will provide the push needed for this Storm.

well its storming down here in carroll right now from the huracain but i guess the storm will get lost a take a wrong turn to get there. stop a CICIs and then it should be up there by friday. grin.gif

storm will be hoovering over fuller field from 7:30 pm to

around 10:30 pm friday night 9/2/05 then moving out ater midnight back up 67 to richlands where it will hit again over ernie hicks stadium next week 9/9/05.

craziest damn storm i've seen in years!

Storm Update!!!!!!!

A Tornado Watch was in effect today and the town suffered a blackout.

There is an Official Storm Warning in effect for Friday, September 02, 2005. Please stay tuned for future updates.

The Storm is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEWS FLASH: Reliable sourses say the Storm will be leaving Richlands at 4:00. P.M.Friday heading torge Honaker, arriving by 4:30 P.M., The first arrival of the storm will be two new Blue Tornado flags (thanks Dolly), smoke and fog, tornado sirens, and a lot of team spirit for the boys. Come join us early, lets have some fun make some noise.

NEWS UPDATE: Latest breaking news storm should be cleared by 11:00 P.M.

sticking my self out here again I dont think our defense will be scored upon this week. Richlands 17 Honaker 0