Bland Bears making a Run?

wvuraiders

I don't know much about the bears...but i hear they were real excited about beating Twin Valley 21-14...Hey I always say a W is a W but wow..must be hard times down there? I mean twin valley is very weak....I know some Middle School programs who could probably give them a good game. However, looking at the bears schedule ( pretty weak ) i see they can get wins over pocy of course and big creek...Whoever made their schedule is intellegient. They need to get some wins under their belt...But once again this year only one conference win ( pocy)....Well maybe 4 total wins ( Eastern Mont)...good luck to all teams tonight.

You make a lot of very specific predictions for a team that you admittedly "know little about". I don't know much about James Monroe either, but I resist the urge to make uninformed comments about them. If youthful enthusiasm over a new coaching staff and a season-opening road win over a team favored by 20 points is "hard times", then we'll take all the hard times we can get.

Montcalm lost alot of players.. they really don't mean much though because only thing they had last year was Adam Havens.. all state utility player lol.. he's really good though no joke, i heard big creek just played bad (and had a blocked punt) and montcalm pulled out.. we got big creek this friday you should come check it out beaverbaseball smile.gif