congrats to princeton

buzzsawBeaver

<font color="blue">yall have a really good team! Bluefield played hard and had a very respectable showing but yall just defeated bluefield soundly. Congrats and good fortune.

Tough schedule though but at least princeton has a 2 - 0 start to enter their conference games with.

As common, this game reminds more and more that there should be a 4th classification for wv so that schools between aa numbers and 1,000 students could square off in a playoff, it would be really interesting and I'm certain the tigers could earn a title against more comparable enrollment numbers. Not that a aaa title as it is is out of the question for princeton, but the smaller aaa's have a real uphill battle to earn a title against the biggest and strongest programs.

But good fortune to princeton anyhow,, they seem to have a lot of depth and strength and speed, and physical play as well.. </font>

They did have a good team and I was impressed with number 7 and number 1 (I think that is right)...those boys could fly and number 51 was a beast!! lol

I am very impressed by how the Beaver boys handled themselves this evening...I really think they held their own on most plays....as devastating as it is to lose...the boys have handled themselves gracefully after coming off such a big season last year...Here is to our off week and the hopes that we come out fighting against Grundy!!

Both teams played a hell of a game. Princeton I have to give it to u, you all have a really good team and you have more speed then I expected you 2 have

It was a good and close game till the end..Goodluck with the rest of the season

Bluefield really played a good game. It was just those small mistakes on defense and special teams that hurt us.

Hopefully we will grow from these 2 loses and become a better team.

P.S.: The only thing I thought was wrong about the game is when princeton called a timeout with 1 second to go in the half when we were running off the field..They knew we could just kneel it lol