bigbluetbone

Duke  

1. 1. Duke

• Sweet 16
    • Elite 8
    • Final Four
    • Championship

[ QUOTE ]

I'm looking forward to seeing Ore and Bell. They have a chance to be two of the best ever at Tech.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dare I say, I believe Ore is the best back on the team right now. Yes, better than Imoh and Humes. However, those two have a ton of experience and that counts for a lot at this level.

I'm still wondering why they went all the way to Florida to learn Urban meyers offense and have yet to use it. Run it and let Vick roll out,option and pass the ball. Tech has the recievers,a great tight end and the backs to run rampid all over Duke.

[ QUOTE ]

One thing is for sure, Hokie fans better enjoy the next two weeks b/c after that the road gets much tougher.

[/ QUOTE ]

The tough games are the ones I enjoy. The cupcakes put me to sleep.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

One thing is for sure, Hokie fans better enjoy the next two weeks b/c after that the road gets much tougher.

[/ QUOTE ]

The tough games are the ones I enjoy. The cupcakes put me to sleep.

[/ QUOTE ]

I as well BigD, which is why I'll be elated when the likes of Wisconsin and Ohio State replace the likes of Ohio and Kent State on the Hokies schedule in the future.